- * Are minors allowed to shows?
All shows unless otherwise noted are 21+. State issued ID is required of all guests, regardless of your age.
- * When do shows start?
This depends on the show, style of entertainment, number of opening acts, and what else is happening that night. Typically, shows start 30-60minutes after door time.
- * Where can I get tickets to Smash Magazine Concerts?
Tickets can be purchased online at smashmagazine.com or each specified venue’s Box Office on show nights. Please refer to the Tickets page here on our website for more info.
- * When are you open?
To avoid any unnecessary trips to the venues plan on the box office being open on show nights only. Please check your tickets or our website for Door and Show times.
- * When is Box Office open?
Our Box Office opens at door time on show nights. Will call pick up typically starts 30 minutes before doors at each specified venue.
- * Do you have a lost and found?
Yes. Check by calling the venue the concert was held at during office hours Monday – Friday. Please remember, we are not responsible for items lost or stolen at any Smash Magazine event. If it is valuable to you, it is probably safer at home or in your car.
- * Do you do produce/host private events or parties?
Yes, we love producing/hosting events of every kind. Please contact Brian Saliba @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- * How can I contact Smash Magazine Presents?
We first suggest reviewing our Contact page to see if there is some place specific you can direct your inquiry. You can always contact us by calling 702-401-3311.
- * Are food and beverages available at the Smash Magazine events?
Depending on the venue, or event, we try to make sure both food and beverages are available on site, but we do have a full service bar for 21+ with proper ID.
- * Is there an ATM at your events?
Yes. In case there are no ATM’s we do take credit cards on site for an additional $1 per ticket fee.
- * Can I take photos, video, or audio recordings of the show?
Smash Magazine does allow video or audio recordings per artist approval. Same with photographs. Advance notice is required.
- * Are Smash Magazine events/concerts handicapped accessible?
Yes we are. If you need special assistance please contact us in advance by calling 702-401-3311 prior to the show.
- * What are we allowed to bring in with us?
Outdoor events only: one personal un-opened bottle of water is OK, still camera (no video), sunscreen are all permitted.
- * Can I leave the event once I’m inside?
No re-entry will be allowed. Unless noted, sometimes we do a small re-entry fee for 21+.
- * What Not To Bring
NO cans or bottles, alcoholic beverages, coolers or food. NO weapons (with or without a permit) including sticks, balls, bats, chains or clubs. No blow horns, balloons, umbrellas, or lawn chairs (if outdoor). No video equipment, squirt or water guns, unauthorized vending, concessions, merchandise, literature of promotions, and no animals.
- * WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEARCH ANY PARTICIPANT & ASK ANYONE WHO IS NOT OBSERVING THESE REGULATIONS TO LEAVE THE EVENT!